Thursday, February 2, 2012

Late Night Mutterings...

Yep that's the title of this one... late night mutterings because that's exactly what it is. It's one of those middle of the night times when the music is going, the candles are burning, and I'm on a creative roll. Actually kinda unusual for this time of year since I usually go into the I don't know how to draw anything but stick figures, my house is a mess, and all I want to do is get cozy and snuggle with my favorite people.


This winter it's different somehow... don't get me wrong the funk has come at moments, but for the most part it seems as those my magic pants, yes... magic pants with all kinds of paint, scribble, and words like BE BRAVE are doodled on them are working for me.



I told you this was a late night muttering... what else is there to do at 1am while you wait for paint to dry?!

Anyway... what mutterings do you have to share?

Here's hoping you are doing what you love, healthy, and finding time to mutter late at night!

Inspired ~
Krista

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for popping over to my little world!
XOXO~ Krista