Friday, September 3, 2010

Yay For The Long Weekend!!!

So just a quick post to pop in to remind you to sleep in, be lazy, catch up with friends, play with the kiddos, and enjoy your Labor Day Weekend!! 

As a thank you to all of the support from my blogger friends, non-blogging friends, and supporters of my art and passion I'm offering BOGO (Buy One Get One...hehe) on all my Art Prints in my etsy shop until Monday!!

All you have to do is tell me what print you'd like for free in the "note to seller section" and I will ship it our asap.  I've been real busy creating and listing so... if you see a mounted plaque that you would like a print of I can do that for you too!

Enjoy your weekend... and thank you for all the love!!!

XOXO~ Krista

3 comments:

  1. wishing you a happy, wonderous holiday weekend!

    love all your sweet creations!!!!


    xxoo
    k

    ps...enjoying your playlist....i am a music-aholic!!
    going to see David Gray and Ray Lamontagne this weekend....cannot wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are having a great weekend! Love this piece! Your art is so beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Kolleen &Cathy~ You both are always so sweet and leave sucj uplifting comments!!! Thank you!

    Kolleen I'm addicted to music absolutely a must have for creating. Thanks for enjoying my list. How was the concert??

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping over to my little world!
XOXO~ Krista