Saturday, September 4, 2010

I Will Write Peace On Your Wings


“I will write peace on your wings and you will fly all over the world”

~ Sadako Sasaki

A beautiful quote that inspired Linda Marcille's Treasury on Etsy.  I was honored to be one of the featured artists that she chose to promote peace through art.  Thank you Linda!!  Please check out her shop of amazing handpainted silks and this treasury featuring some really beatuiful art from Etsy artists.


   Hope your having a PEACEFUL Labor Day Weekend! 

XOXO~ Krista 

3 comments:

  1. Krista, Thanks for the post about my Etsy Treasury. I couldn't get the link you posted on the treasury to work but managed to find you anyway ;~) I love your artwork as well!!!!
    Do you have a Facebook fan page? Is so please send me the link through Etsy. My Facebook Fan page is: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Linda-Marcille-Crow-House-Studio/31337354316

    Linda Marcille
    Paintings on Silk
    http://www.crowhousestudio.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Krista that is great! congrats on being featured in the treasury! I will be sure to check it out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely treasury and it's so well deserved to have you part of it! hugs to you pretty lady!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping over to my little world!
XOXO~ Krista