Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Just Like that and Poof I'm an Elf!!

So for about 2 months now the stores have bedazzled themselves in Christmas glitter... I fought it, I denied it, and finally I've accepted it... Christmas is right around the corner... I've joined in the creating frenzy!
Created especially for my little punk...
this is so her motto!
Can't get enough of making these little birds...
hanging by their beaded twisty wire
Little homes... favorite things to make
Love this expression... if we could all have this in our hearts all year...
the world would be a great place!

Just finished this last night for a little girl...it has her favorite scripture on it. I loved making this one!

Just wanted to pop in to show you some of what I've been up to and to let you that all of these originals will be up in my shop as altered prints for you to decorate with. Remember altered prints are bumpy and textured too for all of you who love and appreciate that part of art! Give me a second to clean the paint and varnish off my hands and I will place them very carefully in my little etsy shop... http://www.etsy.com/shop/KristaJBrock

I hope everyone is finding themselves caught up in the cooler weather, and happy feeling of the season!
~Krista

3 comments:

  1. Love it! Love it! Love it!

    I love the vibe around this time of year! The darker days, the lights here and there, hot choco and marshmellows ^_^! I love Xmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Ok, I'm in the mood now too...off I go to paint something to decorate my walls for the holidays! Thanks for sharing, have a lovely evening!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes only 34 days , I think? and Tday this coming week!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping over to my little world!
XOXO~ Krista